- The courses are friendly and informal so you are invited to dress for comfort.
- You don’t need any formal qualifications.
- The training is aimed to make learning fun rather than a daunting experience.
- Everyone’s views and experiences are heard.
- You will work in small groups a lot of the time.
- You won’t be lectured to or suddenly called on to give answers.
- There are no tests or exams.
- On all courses, there is a standard set of working together guidelines. These include guidance on the avoidance of language or behaviour that may be offensive. They are for the purpose of ensuring everyone has a comfortable and enjoyable experience.
Do I need to bring anything?
- For some courses you are asked to bring copies of local policies and procedures or some basic information about your Branch / Workplace.
- If this is the case you will be advised in your joining instructions. If you need help to get them please contact your branch.
- You do not need to bring a laptop or mobile netbook with you,
- It is unlikely that you would need anything but if you need to use PC these will be available.
Reasons to join UNISON
Each of our members has their own reasons for joining UNISON.
But every one receives our help and support.
Join online now
Join UNISON in just 3 minutes – all you need is your bank details and you’re set.