Places will be allocated on a first come first served basis with unsuccessful applicants placed on a waiting list for future courses.
Applicants should e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org with their preferred course/s and date/s.
Stress Awareness – 3 Course Dates in 2022 to choose from
- 3rd February – 9.30 to 12.30
- 7th February – 1.30 to 4.30
- 10th February – 9.30 to 12.30
- What is stress and Is stress a mental illness ?
- Types of stress and What causes stress?
- What does stress feel like?
- Am I stressed? Is there a Stress Symptoms Checklist
- How does stress affect your health?
- Does stress affect men and women differently?
- How can we prevent stress ?
- How to manage stress
- What treatments are there for stress?
- Where to find Stress Management Support?
ADHD Awareness – 3 Course Dates to choose from
- 27th January – 10 to 12.30
- , 8th February – 10 to 12.30
- 17th February – 10 to 12.30
- An introduction and history of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
- How ADHD is diagnosed.
- How ADHD affects children, adolescents, teens, and adults
- The different treatment methods and therapies for ADHD.
- How to recognise behavioral patterns in those with ADHD.
- About the misconceptions often associated with ADHD.